Welcome to TwoCowgirls, the blog about our crazy life in Downtown Saint Paul!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Beginning of Summer

Summer is in full swing!  I feel sooooo much better about things.  It has been good for me to turn my brain "off" and relax, wrap up tasks I've been meaning to do, visit with friends casually, etc.  Here's what we've been up to so far:

Lady's as tall as Millie now!
Painting rocks by the creek.
This was on her bucket list.


  
Digging a hole.  Finding clay.  Fun with friends!

Playing with neighborhood friends.  Making a fairy island.

All set up for the 4-H carnival!  Ring toss.

Millie working on er 4-H county fair project with a good friend.

City kids waiting for the bus. This picture makes me sad.

Aspiring Viking

Fun in the fountains!

Watching the trains roll through
A train!  A train!


Tried rollerskating for her first time at a birthday party!

Aunt Leslie's Daycamp, day 1.  So much fun!!
That sums up our summer so far.  We have so much fun planned, I can hardly stand it.

Am I the only one that gets pleasure from staring at my calendar?  I loooove my calendar.  Wanna see her?  Here she is:



No comments:

Post a Comment