Welcome to TwoCowgirls, the blog about our crazy life in Downtown Saint Paul!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Summer 2014 Wrap-Up

It's over!  Summer as we know it is over for 2014.  Of course, that doesn't mean we're going to sit inside with our sweaters until next June.  It just means that tomorrow, school will be in full swing!  I'm so excited to get back to our regular schedule.  It feels really good to want school to start, after my difficult year, last year.  I can honestly say that I'm totally refreshed, and ready to start again!  This summer felt really, really long.  I don't know why, but it went on forever.  It was the best summer I've had in years (maybe because I needed it so much!).

Here's how we ended our summer:













A certain little girl would probably consider the highlight of her summer ;)

And now we're ready to go!!  C'mon 1st & 5th!


No comments:

Post a Comment