Welcome to TwoCowgirls, the blog about our crazy life in Downtown Saint Paul!

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Our Week In Pictures

We started an exercise routine.  

Elise doing her All About Spelling

Either this leaf is really big, or this girl is really small.  And she has antlers.

Elise loves math!  How could she not?!

Elise  is getting the hang of addition

The fall colors are amazing!

We made a device to see the *teeny tiny* solar eclipse


School in a one room school house!  They had so. much. fun!!!

SCARY!  Millie went to her first Halloween party of the year.
On a side note, I'm totally obsessed with planning out next year's curriculum.  What's wrong with me?!  It's too early!  If I plan it now, what will I plan later?  ;)  I can't wait until April when I can go to our local homeschool convention.  I'm going to save my pennies so I can get EVERYTHING at the convention.  Squeeeeee!

That sums up our week!  Find out what other homeschoolers were up to this week, here

No comments:

Post a Comment