Welcome to TwoCowgirls, the blog about our crazy life in Downtown Saint Paul!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

A Week Off!

I thought we'd go to Florida this week (way back when I made my plan for the school year).  But, alas, we did not.

I did, however, allow the girls to have the week off of school.  I needed to do a LOT of my own personal school work, and well, we just needed a week off.

We cancelled most of our plans this week because I needed to get caught up on my school.  Our only outing during the school day was to the Science Museum with our playgroup.  We saw Hubble at the Omni Theater, and explored the museum.


Millie had play practice on Tuesday and Wednesday evening, and her big one act play competition on Friday night.  Her 4-H group came in 1st place!  It was so much fun!!







We'll be back to our regularly scheduled school week, starting Monday!  I have some planning to do.  I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment